What standards should HEPA filters conform to in negative pressure isolation wards?
Hepa filters, HEPA filters, HEPA filters, HEPA air conditioners, HEPA filters in negative pressure isolation wards should meet the following requirements? Class C HEPA filters should be set up in the indoor exhaust vents of wards with fresh air. Class BHEPA filterscan be set up in other wards. The outlet of the exhaust outlet should have a check valve and anti-rainwater measures, and the exhaust of the negative pressure isolation ward and its toilet should adopt the high efficiency filter whose efficiency is not less than 99.99% as thehigh efficiency air filter; The HEPA filter with the efficiency of not less than 99.999% is the class C HEPA filter, the building plane requirements, in the general hospital, the negative pressure isolation ward should be set up independently;
Hepa filters in negative pressure isolation wards shall meet the following requirements:
1 The exhaust fan should be interlinked with the supply fan. The exhaust fan starts before the supply fan and closes after the supply fan.
2. The installation of exhaust air HEPA filter(air HEPA filter manufacturer) should meet the conditions of on-site leak detection; Otherwise, special air exhaust efficient filter device with pre-leak detection should be used.
The air exhaust outlet should be no less than 2m above the roof, and the air exhaust outlet should be equipped with protective net and rain cover.
4. The filtration efficiency of the supply air end filter should not be lower than that of the high and high school filter.
The HEPA filter device should be unpacked during site installation.
6 The exhaustair HEPA filtershould be installed near the exhaust air outlet.
7 air HEPA filter should have safe on-site replacement conditions.
8. In situ disinfection measures should be taken for the exhaust air HEPA filter.
1 The air duct of the air conditioning purification system should be cleaned before processing, and the air duct should be protected from pollution during construction.
2 Air volume measuring holes should be set up at appropriate positions of the air ducts.
3. The bite seam of the air supply and exhaust (return) pipe of the purification air conditioning system should be sealed on the positive pressure surface.
The setting of outdoor fresh air outlet shall comply with the following provisions:
Effective rain prevention measures should be taken at the fresh air inlet.
2 Protective nets should be installed at the new air outlet to prevent rodents, insects and fluff, and should be easy to disassemble and assemble.
3 Fresh air vents should be at least 2.5 m above the outdoor ground and far away from pollution sources.
4. The base of the air conditioning purification unit should not be less than 200mm in height to the ground.
5.The air conditioning unit should be leveled and treated with vibration reduction during installation. The inspection door should be smooth and the seal should be tight. Water seals and valves shall be installed on the condensate drainpipes in the cold section of air conditioning units in contaminated areas and semi-contaminated areas.
6. The lower edge of the exhaust (return) tuyere in the room should not be lower than 0.1m from the ground, the upper edge should not be higher than 0.6m, and the wind speed of the exhaust (return) tuyere should not be greater than 1.5m/s.
The positive pressure section of the exhaust pipe in the polluted area and semi-polluted area should not cross other rooms, and the exhaust fan should be set near the outdoor exhaust outlet.