What is the selection principle of high efficiency filter?
Mainly used to capture particle dust below 0.5um and various suspended solids. The ultra-fine glass fiber paper is used as the filter material, and the offset paper, aluminum film and other materials are used as the dividing plates, which are glued with the wooden frame aluminum alloy. Each unit has been tested by the flame retardant method, and has the characteristics of high filtration efficiency, low resistance and large dust holding capacity.We areHigh-efficiency air filters manufacturer. High-efficiency air filters can be widely used in optical electronics, LCD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, beverages, food, PCB printing and other industries in the dust-free purification workshop of the air-conditioning end air supply. Both high-efficiency and ultra-high-efficiency filters are used at the end of the clean room, and their structural forms can be divided into: high-efficiency with partitions, high-efficiency without partitions, high-efficiency air volume, and ultra-high-efficiency filters.
There are also three high-efficiency filters, one is an ultra-high-efficiency filter, which can purify 99.9995%. One is an antibacterial type high-efficiency air filter without partitions, which has an antibacterial effect and prevents bacteria from entering the clean workshop.
General principles of filter selection
1. Inlet and outlet diameter: In principle, the inlet and outlet diameter of the filter should not be smaller than the inlet diameter of the matching pump, which is generally the same as the diameter of the inlet pipeline.
2. Nominal pressure: Determine the pressure level of the filter according to the highest pressure that may appear in the filter pipeline.
3. Selection of the number of holes: The particle size of impurities to be intercepted is mainly considered, which is determined according to the technical requirements of the medium process. For the particle size that can be intercepted by wire meshes of various specifications, please refer to the table “Filter Specifications”.
4. Filter material: The material of the filter is generally the same as that of the connected process pipeline. For different service conditions, cast iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel or stainless steel filters can be considered.
5. Calculation of filter resistance loss: For water filters, under the general calculation of rated flow rate, the pressure loss is 0.52 ~ 1.2kpa.