What are the requirements before HEPA filter installation?
1. Before the installation of high efficiency air filter, the clean room must be comprehensively cleaned and wiped. If there is dust accumulation inside the air conditioning system, it should be cleaned and wiped again to meet the cleaning requirements. If the high efficiency filter is installed in the technical interlayer or ceiling, the technical interlayer or ceiling should also be comprehensively cleaned and wiped.
2. After the clean room and purified air conditioning system meet the cleaning requirements, the purified air conditioning system must be put into trial operation. After continuous operation for more than 12h, install high efficiency filter immediately after cleaning and wiping clean room again.
3. The transportation and storage of HEPA filters should be shelved in accordance with the direction of the manufacturer’s signs. Handle with care during transportation to prevent violent vibration and collision.
4,high efficiency air filterfilter before installation, must be unpacked at the installation site for appearance inspection, including filter paper, sealant and frame damage; Whether the side length, diagonal and thickness dimensions meet the requirements; The frame has burrs and rust spots (metal frame); Whether the product certificate, technical performance is in line with the design requirements. Then leak detection. After inspection and leak detection qualified should be installed immediately. During installation, reasonable allocation should be made according to the resistance size of each filter. For unidirectional flow, between the filters on the same tuyere or air supply surface, the difference between the rated resistance and the average resistance of each filter should be less than 5%. For high efficiency filters with cleanliness level equal to or higher than 100 in clean rooms, leakage detection should be carried out according to the method specified in Appendix VI and I before installation. And comply with the requirements set out in Clause 5.4.1.
5. The frame of the high efficiency air filter should be smooth. The allowable deviation of the flatness of the mounting frame of each HEPA filter is not more than 1mm. (high efficiency air filter manufacturer)
6, the seal between the high efficiency filter and the frame using gasket, adhesive, negative pressure seal, liquid tank seal and double ring seal and other methods, must be the packing surface, filter frame surface and the surface of the frame and liquid tank wipe clean.
7. When using gasket, the thickness of the gasket should not exceed 8mm and the compression rate is 25% ~ 30%.
8. When the liquid tank is sealed, the liquid level in the liquid tank should meet the design requirements, and the joints of the frame should not have seepage phenomenon. When the double ring sealing strip is used, do not block the hole on the ring cavity when pasting the sealing strip; Double ring seal and negative pressure seal must keep the negative pressure pipeline unblocked.
9. When installinghigh efficiency filter, the arrow on the outer frame should be consistent with the direction of air flow. When it is installed vertically, the filter paper crease seam should be perpendicular to the ground.