What are the commonly used classification of filter bags?
As a filter element, the filter bag guide is a key part of the filtration process, and the quality of the filter bag determines the filtration effect to a large extent.
The filter bag materials are: nylon, polypropylene, polyester, stainless steel, PTFE, etc. The size of the filter is divided into: No. 2 bag, No. 1 bag, No. 5 bag, No. 4 bag, No. 3 bag (from large to small).For example,thePE PP nylon liquid filter bag filter sock.
Liquid filter bags have the following advantages
1. It is produced by high-speed industrial sewing machine without silicone oil cooling, which will not cause the problem of silicone oil pollution.
2. The side leakage caused by the improvement of the suture at the mouth of the bag has no high protrusion and there is no needle eye, which leads to the phenomenon of side leakage.
3. The labels on the filter bag with the product specifications and models are all selected in a way that is easy to remove, so as to prevent the contamination of the filtrate by labels and inks during the use of the filter bag.
4. The filtration precision ranges from 0.5 microns to 300 microns, and the materials are divided into filter bags such as polyester, polypropylene nylon, etc.
5. Argon arc welding technology of stainless steel and galvanized steel ring. The diameter error is only less than 0.5mm, and the horizontal error is less than 0.2mm. The filter bag made of this steel ring can be installed in the equipment to improve the sealing degree and reduce the probability of side leakage.
Liquid filter bag product application
It is suitable for filtering general industrial liquids such as electroplating E, D paint, ink, paint, food, chemical, grain and oil and other chemical liquids; acid and alkali resistant fibers have high mechanical strength and can be used repeatedly.
We have other filter bag andfilter cartridge,for example thehigh temperature resistant PTFE dust collector filter bag.Please contact our manufacturer if you need.