Manual cleaning method of single bag filter
Single-bag filtersare commonly used in industrial fields, such as filtering industrial product water, filtering electroanalytical fluid, filtering product sewage, etc. Everyone who has used it knows that after a period of operation, the water yield of the single-bag filter will decline and the water quality will deteriorate. At this time, it is necessary to check the equipment and clean the filter bag.
1. Close all valves on the single-bag filter that need to be cleaned, and stop the filtration of the whole equipment.
2. Open thebackwashdrain valve, positive flush drain valve and exhaust valve in the single-bag filter.
3. Drain the water in the tank, stop draining when the water level rises to about 0.1-0.2m, and then close the backwash drain valve and the positive flush drain valve.
4. When the exhaust valve of the equipment is opened, the action should be as gentle as possible to control the air intake. So that the filter residue can be completely wiped off. The whole scrubbing process lasts about 20 minutes.
5. After scrubbing, close the drain valve and then open the water inlet valve of the equipment. The water will slowly flush the drain valve, and then close the exhaust valve after fully opening the exhaust valve. The whole manual cleaning process is over.