How to confirm the replacement time of HEPA filter in laminar flow operating room?
Crude inefficient filter resistance has exceeded the rated initial resistance of 60Pa, or equal to 2× design or operation of initial resistance for 3-6 months, more than the standard replacement at any time.
Medium effect air filterresistance has exceeded the rated initial resistance of 80Pa, or equal to 2× design or operation of the initial resistance of 6-12 months, more than the standard replacement at any time.
Subhepa filter resistance has exceeded the rated initial resistance of 100Pa, or equal to 2× design or operation of initial resistance (low resistance subhigh efficiency is 3 times) more than 1 year, more than the standard replacement at any time.
In particular, the resistance of the high efficiency filter in the operating room has exceeded the rated initial resistance of 160Pa, or equal to the initial resistance of 2× design or operation for more than 3 years, and it can be replaced at any time beyond the standard.
When replacing theHEPA filterin the operating room, note:
1. Manage personnel and items in and out of the operating room.
2. Powder gloves shall not be used in the laminar flow operating room.
3. It is strictly prohibited to fold all kinds of cloth dressings or bring personal belongings, books and newspapers into the operating room.
4. Emergency surgery should be carried out in the outermost operating room of the operating department, and infection surgery should be carried out in the operating room near the dirt channel.
5. Continuous operation of the operation equipment shall be ensured with sufficient self-cleaning time at intervals.
6. All cleaning work shall be wiped with wet cloth during the operation of the purification system.
7. All kinds of instruments and equipment entering the operating room should be installed and wiped clean before entering.
8, after the end of the operation should immediately clear, wipe, tidy up all kinds of items.
9. After the operation, remove all kinds of dirt, seal the bag inside, and transport it out of the dirt channel.
10. Wipe the surface and ground of shadowless lamp, instrument cart, anesthesia table, operating bed, wall cabinet and other equipment with disinfectant once a day before and after the operation.
11. The isolation shoes worn by the staff shall be cleaned and disinfected after use.
12. Thoroughly wipe, disinfect, clean and maintain all equipment and ground once a week.
13. Clean coarse filter,medium effect air filterand return air outlet device once a week.
14. Wet wipe the coarse filter, medium filter and return air net with 500 mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant once every two weeks.
15. Sample the air and equipment surface of the clean operation department for bacterial culture every month, and test the temperature and humidity once a month. And record the results.
16. Replace the primary and intermediate effect filters once every 6 months. Replace theHEPA filterevery year.
17. The infection control team in the operating room shall do monthly monitoring and sampling of air, hands, table and disinfectant, and summarize the rectification of monitoring work.
18, air cleanliness monitoring using the “multi-point distribution sampling” detection method. Static method is the main method, dynamic method is auxiliary.
The installation of high efficiency air filters in the operating room shall comply with the following provisions:
1. After the appearance inspection of the high efficiency air filter in the operating room is qualified, it should be installed immediately.
2. The frame of the HEPA filter should be smooth and clean, and the flatness deviation of the installation frame of each filter should not exceed 1 ~ 2mm.
3, the filter installation direction must be correct, after the installation of the filter around and interface, should be tight without leakage.
4. When the HEPA filter uses mechanical seal, it should be sealed with airtight pad, the thickness of which is 6~8mm, and close to the filter frame; After installation, the compression of pad should be uniform, and the compression rate is 25~50%; Scan for leak detection after installation.
5. When the HEPA filter adopts hydraulic seal, the groove frame is installed horizontally, and there shall be no leakage phenomenon; There is no dirt or moisture in the tank. The height of the sealing liquid in the tank should be 2/3 of the depth of the tank, and the melting point of the sealing liquid should be higher than 50℃